Tapenade. Tapenade is an olive-based spread common in Mediterranean cuisine. The most traditional recipe involves only a few ingredients, including black olives, caper berries, olive oil, and anchovies that are. Olive Tapenade is an elegant Italian appetizer recipe that is sure to wow your friends at family at your next dinner party!
Tapenade is a rich soft paste made of olives, capers, anchovies, with a variety of flavourings such as Tapenade can be made with black or green olives, each having the distinct flavour of its key ingredient. This aromatic, decadent spread is made with black or green olives. The original recipe includes four essential Mediterranean ingredients – chopped olives, anchovies, capers, and olive oil. You can have Tapenade using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tapenade
- It’s 150 grs. of aceitunas negras sin hueso.
- You need 4 Filetes of anchoa.
- It’s 50 grs. of alcaparras.
- You need 1/2 cucharadita of mostaza (fuerte).
- Prepare 1 Cucharada of zumo de limón.
- You need 3 Cucharadas of aceite de oliva.
- You need 2 dientes of ajo.
- Prepare 1 poco of tomillo.
- Prepare of pimienta negra.
Most of us know tapenade as the Provençal spread made primarily from black olives, along with aromatics, herbs, and other flavorings. Place the garlic cloves into a blender or food processor; pulse to mince. Ditch the jar and make your own Provençal tapenade instead. Spread over toasted baguette for lunch or stuff into poultry for a main course.
- Echar todos los ingredientes, excepto el aceite y la pimienta, en una batidora y elaborar un puré..
- Añadir, poco a poco y el aceite de oliva. Cuando todos los ingredientes formen una pasta homogénea se pasa a un cuenco y se añade pimienta negra recién molida al gusto. Se sirve a temperatura ambiente untado sobre nachos o tostadas de pan..
- Y que aproveche..
Tapenade is a rich olive spread that was popularized in the Mediterranean, and today it's a must-have condiment for many people throughout the world. It's incredibly easy to make at home and requires. Is tapenade the perfect nibble to serve with late summer drinks, or a waste of good olives? The perfect tapenade, a 'dark and sophisticated' dip. Photographs: Felicity Cloake for the Guardian.